|Contact us||Subscriptions||Licences||Free to view content||Home|
On demand test video
Press play above to check you can receive an archive video stream from us.
Issues you may encounter
1) Message on player says server not found - your firewall is blocking the live video. Ask your IT department for help
2) Message on video player says: 'Error loading player: No playable sources found' - this means the live event hasn't started yet. Check the agenda or updates box below the player for details
3) Your broadband / internet connection is too weak for the live broadcast - too many users etc.
You need a wired internet connection with a download speed of at least 4Mbps – Wi-Fi connections are not recommended. You can check your internet speed here.
Always ensure the minimum number of people connect to the live stream in your building. If you’re sharing a standard ADSL web connection the picture will stutter and deteriorate if too many users on the same connection watch. If you work in a large organisation with good broadband this will not be an issue.
Solution: use a wired connection not WiFi and check others are not using the same connection.
4) Your computer is not using the latest version of Flash
5) Does your machine meet the following specification?
6) Does your browser have cookies enabled?
7) Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
8) Is JAVA enabled check here